Current service times and instructions
9:00a - 65+ Service
10:30a - All welcome +
- Limited social-distancing
seating to keep everyone safe (same households sit together, 6 feet/2 seats
between others). Avoid handshakes and hugs for now.
- Overflow seating in the gym
- No childcare.
- Children acquainted with the
main services are welcomed to worship with their families there.
- Families with small children
not yet adjusted to “big church” are welcomed to worship together in the
Toddler Room (toys are put back during this time) if they like.
- Hand sanitizer is available
at all entrances and exits.
- Staggered dismissal will be
used to avoid bunching together in groups. Please remain in your spot and a
pastor will release people by rows.
- No donuts; coffee servers
with mask and gloves; no self-serve coffee.
- Upon arrival, please come
and go straight to seat; we are asking for no gathering in foyer.
- Services will still be
broadcast via Facebook Live at 10:30a
- LifeGroups are not meeting
in the building for the time being; welcome to meet elsewhere, encouraged to
socially distance and take precautions.